Returning safely to outdoor activities.
It has always been our priority to deliver a safe and fun experience for our players and staff. As the world has changed, so have our best practices to keep our players safe. To reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will be following local city/state guidelines, as well as any venue specific requirements.
We look forward to seeing each of you at our programs, and if you have any questions, please contact email@example.com.
The world has changed, and so have our best practices to keep our players safe. To reduce the spread of COVID-19, we will now be implementing new protocols before, during and after leagues, which are outlined below.
We look forward to seeing each of you again soon, and if you have any questions, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Until then, please take care of yourselves and your community.
- DOWNLOAD THE APP & RSVP: All players must RSVP to their game, as our staff need to monitor total attendance to assure compliance with local gathering guidelines. Each week of your league, or before every activity, you will need to RSVP before the event to enter.
- HEALTH DECLARATION: Players and staff will be required to complete a mandatory Health Declaration in the Volo app before each activity they plan to attend to confirm they are not experiencing symptoms of COVID-19, nor have they come in contact with someone who is experiencing symptoms.
Entering the Field
- WRISTBAND OR STAMP: Upon arrival at the field, you will have to be checked in by one of our hosts to receive a wristband or stamp to be cleared for play.
- FACE COVERING: All unvaccinated players are encouraged to wear a mask at all times during check-in, during game play, and as they exit. Mask policies for vaccinated players may vary based on local city/state and venue guidelines. At any point during the season players may be required to wear a mask during check-in, during game play, and as they exit. Click HERE for mask updates by city.
- HAND SANITIZING STATION: Hand sanitizer will be made available to players upon request. The hand sanitizer solution kills up to 99.9% of germs and includes 67% ethyl alcohol, above and beyond the CDC’s guidelines of 60%.
At the Field
- SOCIAL DISTANCING: At any point during the season players may be required to social distance on-site at Volo programs. In these instances Volo will provide clear markers to keep players 6 feet from each other while on the side lines and during check-in.
- MODIFIED RULES FOR FACE COVERINGS: At venues where masks are required to play, penalties will be assessed at the referee’s discretion if a player comes in contact with another player while not covering their nose and mouth.
- SPECTATORS OR SUBSTITUTES: All players must complete our RSVP and Health Declaration before entering the field, so only registered players will be allowed on the field. Spectator restrictions will be enforced in accordance with local city/state or venue capacity limitations. Programs will be notified if spectators are not allowed.
After you Leave
- NOTIFICATIONS: Please alert Volo customer service if you test positive for COVID-19 within 14 days of your last activity participation. We will send an email notification to all potentially exposed individuals if there is a confirmed case of COVID-19 at a Volo activity. Please rest assured that we will not reveal your identity to anyone, except essential field personnel and you will be credited for weeks missed due to your absence.