Volo City is the fastest growing Social Sports and Events company in the DC area and we’re looking for excited, talented people to join the team! Our Coordinators will be able to learn a variety of tools for business and be in charge of their own company projects. Here are a few of the topics we will cover:
- Execution of sports leagues from planning to completion
- Promotion and marketing through both traditional and social media venues
- Importance of consumer relations
- Data entry and evaluation in Rivall software
- Development of staff, sports and league operations
- Learning the role of sponsorship within the company
- Connections to grow your network
- Event planning and execution
- Team building activities
- Learning operational and organizational responsibilities of the business
- Advancing brand awareness
- Improving goods and services and COGS
Job description: Coordinators will work closely with the DC management team to promote the Volo City Brand.
Tasks: On call for night time and weekend league activities. Execution of adult leagues from planning to completion. Scheduling and monitoring part-time staff. Developing improved rules, processes, and operation of leagues. Sitting in on sponsorship meetings. Working with local sponsors on activation. Helping to grow social media audience. Marketing workshops and implementation. Working closely with the kid’s foundation. Event planning and execution.
Start date: ASAP
Compensation: Coordinators will begin on part-time pay to start. Salary positions may become available upon 6-month review. Daily lunch and free league play are included.
Time requirements: 15-20 hours weekly in the office. Available weeknights and weekends for league operations. The management team is flexible and works around personal schedules. The schedule will be discussed further during the interview.
We’re looking for highly motivated team members looking for a chance to grow in an amazing industry with the fastest growing social sports company in the country!
|Job Category||Sports Coordinator|