Your Role: Manage and officiate Volo DC leagues.
- Communicate with Volo DC office regarding any equipment, rule issues, player issues, etc.
- Ensure a fun, social and fair environment for all players
- Understand and kindly and fairly enforce each sport’s rules
- Update league scores and send weekly player emails
- Communicate league information to players
- Promote our sponsors and other events
- Fun-loving and personable – able to talk to anyone!
- Eager to learn
- Have played the sport before
- Able to meet once per month for training
- Able to commit to seven-week seasons
- Carpe Diem type attitude
- Must have reliable transportation to and from field locations
- Prior referee experience a plus, but not required
- Being an active member of Volo is a plus, too!
- $20-35/hour, based on experience with bonus incentives
- Discounts on Volo leagues and events
- Free entry to Volo parties
- Become the face of Volo
- Meet thousands of new awesome people
- Perks from our sponsors