Deadlines are ongoing.
Your Role: Manage and officiate Social Boston Sports leagues.
- Communicate with SBS office regarding any equipment, rule issues, player issues, etc.
- Ensure a fun, social and fair environment for all players
- Understand and kindly and fairly enforce each sport’s rules
- Update league scores and send weekly player emails
- Communicate league information to players
- Promote our sponsors and other events
- Fun loving and personable – able to talk to anyone!
- Eager to learn
- Have played the sport before
- Able to meet once per month for training
- Able to commit to seven-week seasons
- Carpe Diem type attitude
- Must have reliable transportation to and from field locations
- Prior referee experience a plus, but not required
- Being an active member of SBS is a plus, too!
- $20-25/hour with bonus incentives
- Discounts on SBS leagues and adventure trips
- Free entry to SBS parties
- Become the face of SBS
- Meet thousands of new awesome people
- Perks from our sponsors
|Job Category||Social Host|