Volo City Kids Sports connects communities through free access to youth sports. Our program removes barriers to athletic participation such as skill and financial resources. We emphasize team play through our league play and community building by including volunteers from the surrounding communities and by providing post-game snacks and social events for players, parents and volunteers.
Role: Lead Coach
Location: San Francisco, CA
- Serve as direct contact with the kids and families to assure that they are having a safe and fun experience
- Plan practice drills using provided resources and curriculum
- Understand & lead both kids and other coaches through program drills in a FUN and engaging way
- Consistently move on from one drill to the next as to keep the players engaged * Assess kids
- Player evaluations – week 1 (make trades if necessary to create fair teams), mid-season, & season end
- Help site lead take down fields and gather up equipment
- Provide guidance to volunteers if there are questions about drills/ roles
- Provide support to volunteers if any issues arise with parents, players or venues
- Jump in as admin support if needed
- Report any player, parent, ref, coach issues to site lead
- BA or BS Degree
- 1 year of coaching or teaching
- CPR/First Aid Certified
- Attend mandatory staff training
- Immediate Hire
- $50 per shift
Interested candidates should email cover letter and resume to email@example.com with “Lead Coach – SF” in the subject line.
Volo City is an Equal Employment Opportunity employer that proudly pursues and hires a diverse workforce. Volo City does not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws or prohibited by Company policy. Volo City also strives for a healthy and safe workplace and strictly prohibits harassment of any kind.