Volo City seeks enthusiastic and outgoing individuals to work events and represent our brand locally to help create a welcoming and fun environment for the Volo community, as well as spread the word about Volo City throughout Baltimore & Washington, DC.
Job Description & Qualifications:
- Represent and assist Volo City at events, including set-up, break-down, check-in, on-site sponsor activations and more!
- Work league opening nights by adding an extra level of spirit, get people fired up about their league and create a visually impressive and fun atmosphere
- Comfortable speaking and engaging with large crowds
- Ability to multi-task and make decisions under pressure
- A solutions-oriented mindset with the ability to communicate instructions to others
- General interest in sports and social activities
- Works well in a team atmosphere
- Comfortable with social media
- Strong leadership skills and enthusiasm
- Must be 21+
- Must be available to work evenings and weekends
- Average $15-25/hour based on experience
- Discounts on leagues
- Free events and parties*
- Perks from our sponsors
- Networking and meeting new people
Interested candidates should email Michele@volocity.org with a copy of their résumé.
Volo City is the largest sport and social company in America with over 200,000 players nationwide. Our mission is to create sustainable free youth leagues through adult social sports.