Looking to get active and social in Baltimore? Look no further and join Volo’s Baltimore yoga! Participants will gather for a super social, fun and healthy hour long yoga class. Baltimore yoga classes are held outdoors in unique locations throughout the city for all levels of yogi’s to enjoy.
COVID Safety Standards
- Health Declaration via the Volo App before each activity.
- Temperature checks to ensure body temperature does not exceed 100.4
- Hand Sanitizing Stations will be provided at each league.
- Equipment Sanitization during and in between league play to mitigate the spread of germs.
- Face Masks are required to be worn by staff and players at all times.
- Notifications of illness within 14 days of play will be reported to Volo customer service and Volo will notify potentially exposed persons.
- Social Distancing via clear markers to keep players 6 feet apart.
- Limited Activity Capacity in adherence to local guidelines.
- Modified Rules when necessary to limit contact and maintain social distancing.
Upcoming Yoga in Baltimore
We pride ourselves in making sure that we provide everything you need to play safely, relax, and have a blast. All you need to do is show up and find your friends – we’ve got everything else covered! Click here for more details on our COVID Safety Standards.
What can I expect at a Volo Yoga League?
A relaxing, mindful, and FUN experience! Plan to arrive at the league location 10-15 minutes before your practice to meet up with your new yogi friends and get ready for your Volo yoga league. Make sure you pencil us in for 1 hour each week.
How competitive are the Yoga Leagues?
We’re all about being social here! While we offer some competitive sport leagues, yoga is all about being active and social.
How many people do I need for a full Yoga team?
In yoga, we do not require teams! You can sign up as an individual or with friends, and you will all practice together!
How much does it cost to join Volo Yoga?
You can expect your yoga league to be anywhere from $49-$59 per player for the entire season. After you sign up, everything else is taken care of for you. Your registration includes league shirt, certified instructor, venue costs, insurance, prizes, league management and so much more!
Don’t forget, when you sign up with Volo, your league registration helps provide free youth sports programs in Baltimore through the Volo Kids Foundation. #playitforward
What are the Volo Yoga Gender Requirements?
There are no gender requirements for Volo yoga!
There are no rules in yoga! This league is all about YOU!
Breathe in, breathe out, have fun.
- Sign up as a free agent!
- Come in comfy clothing
- Bring a yoga mat or towel – and water of course!
- We will have certified instructors teach a 60 min beginner class series
- Click here to view full rules
Players registered with Volo City Baltimore enjoy player perks such as:
- Certified Yoga Instructor
- League T-shirt
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo Events
- …and other awesome Volo member perks!