Ready, SET, SPIKE! Get your game on and join Volo City for indoor, beach or grass Baltimore volleyball leagues. Join one of our Baltimore volleyball leagues for a fun and social time on the court in Federal Hill, Canton or various other locations throughout the city. After your game, celebrate with your teammates with a few drinks at one of our sponsor bars!
Baltimore volleyball leagues include 6v6 (coed indoor, grass, and beach), 4v4 and 2v2 (men’s, women’s and coed beach). Please make sure your captain selects the skill level at which your team would like to play.
We pride ourselves in making sure that we provide everything you need to relax and have a blast. All you need to do is show up and find your team – we’ve got everything else covered!
The Official Team of Volo City
How to Sign Up
9+ PLAYERS (6’s)
6+ PLAYERS (4’s)
- Minimum players for a full 6’s volleyball team is 9 . If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- Minimum players for a full 4’s volleyball team is 6. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with sport & location preference, team size & the company you work for/are signing up
- Save Money! Pay for entire team with a corporate rate.
- Click here to learn more about Corporate and Alumni Teams
- 9 to 15 players will make up the final team (For 4’s 6 to 9 players will make up the final team)
- Roster Minimum 6’s: 9 players
- Roster Minimum 4’s: 6 players
- Games will be played with rally scoring, best of 3 (25-25-15)
- All teams make the playoffs at the end of the season (unless you forfeit 2x)
- All small groups (2-8 players) & free agents will be merged after registration closes
(Be sure to have your captain select a level)
- A League: Any contact with the net is the loss of a point
- B League: Minimal net contact or carries is allowed. However, obvious net contact or carries should be called
- Click here to view full rules
Players registered with Volo City Baltimore volleyball leagues enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Baltimore and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your Baltimore volleyball league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!