Get ready to dive for the pylons, dance in the end zones and score some TDs! Volo City hosts Baltimore football leagues (flag and touch) in Federal Hill, Canton, and the surrounding areas. Our Baltimore football leagues allow for everyone to get involved and to meet new people!
Here at Volo City we strive to make our leagues a social atmosphere for everyone. What better way to do that than to play in a Baltimore football league? After your game we’ll head over to one of our sponsor bars for a post- game celebration!
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full flag football team depends on type of league.
- 8v8 Coed – 14 Player Min for Team
- 8v8 Mens – 12 Player Min for Team
- If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Email email@example.com with sport & location preference, team size & the company you work for/are signing up
- Save Money! Pay for entire team with a corporate rate.
- Click here to learn more about Corporate and Alumni Teams
- Coed 8 vs 8 leagues are played with a minimum of 3 females on the field at all times.
- You must have a minimum of 5 players to play each week (1 female minimum for coed)
- All flags and other equipment are provided on the fields.
- All referee fees are included in your registration price, no need to bring money to the field.
- Baltimore football league seasons are 6 weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs unless they forfeit 2x)
Baltimore Football League Skill Level
- A Division – More competitive, still social
- B Division – Less competitive, more social
- Click here to view full rules
Players registered with Volo City Baltimore enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Baltimore and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!
Happy Valentines Day!! If you don’t have plans for the weekend already, look no further! Whether you’re looking to give back, get fit, find balance, or be a social butterfly, we have something for everyone! ❤️ Pints 4 Pups & Purr’s 2/16 | Checkerspot Brewing Company | 7PM – 10PM Are you ready to party…
Happy First Week of February! Unfortunately the Ground Hog Didn’t see it’s shadow so 6 more weeks of Winter… But on a positive, it’s almost the weekend and the weekend = fun! So whether you’re looking to give back, get fit, find balance, or be a social butterfly, we have something for everyone! ❤️ The…
The Volo RoundUp has returned and we are excited to give you our top picks for this weekend. In case you didn’t know, this is your weekly guide to Volo City approved events around Baltimore. Whether you’re looking to give back, get fit, find balance, or be a social butterfly, we have something for everyone!…