Throw your way to victory and Das Boot all while meeting new people and enjoying bar specials! Play in the Baltimore Darts League with Volo City and live it up at the bar each week with awesome people. Designed to be super social, our Baltimore Darts League is the perfect place to meet new people and make new friends.
We’re playing in your favorite Baltimore bars all year long – register today!
The Official Team of Volo City
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full darts team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Email firstname.lastname@example.org with sport & location preference, team size & the company you work for/are signing up
- Save Money! Pay for entire team with a corporate rate.
- Click here to learn more about Corporate and Alumni Teams
Baltimore Darts League Basics
5-12 people make a full team
There is no gender minimum or maximum for bar games
Your team T-shirts delivered to you the first night of the league
Teams that forfeit 2x in a season will not be included in the final championship week.
All small groups (2-4 people) & free agents will be merged after registration closes
- The game of Cricket will be played with a double Bull’s Eye.
- The object will be to close the numbers 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 and Bull’s Eye in any order before your opponent(s). The player/team that closes all numbers and the Bull’s Eye first, and has a greater or equal point score, wins.
- An outer Bull’s Eye will count 25 points and an inner Bull’s Eye will count 50 points.
- All general rules of play will apply.
Players registered with Baltimore Darts League at Volo City enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Baltimore and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!