Throw your way to victory and Das Boot all while meeting new people and enjoying bar specials! Play in the Baltimore Darts League with Volo City and live it up at the bar each week with awesome people. Designed to be super social, our Baltimore Darts League is the perfect place to meet new people and make new friends.
We’re playing in your favorite Baltimore bars all year long – register today!
Upcoming Darts Leagues in Baltimore
How to Sign Up
- Minimum players for a full darts team is 5. If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Email email@example.com with sport & location preference, team size & the company you work for/are signing up
- Save Money! Pay for entire team with a corporate rate.
- Click here to learn more about Corporate and Alumni Teams
What can I expect at a Volo Darts League?
A premier, FUN experience! Plan to arrive to the bar 10-15 minutes before game time to meet up with your teammates and get ready to play in your Volo darts league. Once your game ends, the night is just beginning. Hang out at your sponsor bar for drink specials and a chance to meet everyone in your league.
How competitive are the Darts Leagues?
We’re all about being social here! While we offer some competitive sport leagues, darts is all about being social. Check each league for specific information on the Baltimore darts page or shoot us an email if you have questions!
How many people do I need for a full darts team?
All darts teams are required to have a minimum of 5 players. If you and your crew don’t have a full roster, we’ll merge you with another small group. FYI – merged teams generally have extra players to protect against forfeits. If you’d like to make sure you have a larger or smaller team, you can register as a prepaid team which allows you determine the amount of players on your team.
How much does it cost to join Volo Darts?
You can expect your darts league to be anywhere from $45-$65 per player for the entire season. Registration fees are dependent on location and day of the week, so be sure to check the league details carefully. After you sign up, everything else is taken care of for you. Your registration includes league shirt, venue costs, insurance, equipment, prizes, league management and so much more!
Don’t forget, when you sign up with Volo, your league registration helps provide free youth sports programs in Baltimore through the Volo City Kids Foundation. #playwithpurpose
What are the Volo Darts Gender Requirements?
There are no gender requirements for Volo darts!
Volo Darts Rules
The object will be to close the numbers 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 and Bull’s Eye in any order before your opponent(s). The player/team that closes all numbers and the Bull’s Eye first, and has a greater or equal point score, wins.
Baltimore Darts League Basics
5-12 people make a full team
There is no gender minimum or maximum for bar games
Your team T-shirts delivered to you the first night of the league
Teams that forfeit 2x in a season will not be included in the final championship week.
All small groups (2-4 people) & free agents will be merged after registration closes
- The game of Cricket will be played with a double Bull’s Eye.
- The object will be to close the numbers 20, 19, 18, 17, 16, 15 and Bull’s Eye in any order before your opponent(s). The player/team that closes all numbers and the Bull’s Eye first, and has a greater or equal point score, wins.
- An outer Bull’s Eye will count 25 points and an inner Bull’s Eye will count 50 points.
- All general rules of play will apply.
Players registered with Baltimore Darts League at Volo City enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Baltimore and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!