Pop-A-Shot (1 point per game)
- Teams will play in a best of 7 game.
- Each player will play the entire 60 seconds.
- Teams will rotate through all players on their roster in attendance.
- Each team earns one point per game won.
- A bonus points will awarded to the team that wins the best of 7 series.
Skeeball (1 point per game)
- Teams will play in best of 9 game of Skeeball Match Play.
- A skeeball match play game is played as each team will have 3 players roll 3 balls each for a total score for 9 balls thrown. The team with the higher score wins that game and point.
- The most balls any one person can throw per 9 balls is 3 balls. So each team must use at least 3 players per 9 balls.
- Each team must utilize every player in attendance and each team must use the same rotation of players.
- The team that is ahead in score each game, throws the last ball first.
- A bonus point will be awarded to the team that wins the best of 9 series.
Flip Cup (1 point per person left standing)
- Teams will play in an eliminator style flip cup game.
- Teams will match up with an even number of players.
- Each game will start with “Up, Down, Drink”
- The team that loses each must select someone from their team to eliminate from their side, however the player’s Cup will remain in play. Therefore another team member must flip 2 cups. This will continue until all players from one team are eliminated.
- The winning team will receive 1 point per player left standing.
Beer Pong (1 point per cup made)
- Teams will split into two teams of 2 for two simultaneous games.
- We will use six cup pyramids to start the game. Teams will play rock paper scissors for first shot.
- There will be no bouncing, no death cups, no fingering or blowing.
- Each team is allowed 1 re rack per game.
- Teams will get rebuttal after the final cup is made.
- A bonus point will be awarded to each team that wins their game. No bonus points will be awarded if time expires without a winner.
Cornhole (1 point per game won)
- Teams split into two teams of at least two players for two simultaneous games.
- Games are played to 11. And we will use cancellation scoring.
- Teams will play as many games as time allows.
- If the team goes over 11 points they win that game.