We’re happy to announce that Volo City, one of the country’s largest sport and social organization and from right here in Baltimore, has acquired Play Baltimore. Volo City provides incredible sports leagues and events to over 20,000 awesome, fun loving people like yourself in 7 other cities and we are excited to bring you even better leagues, events and adventure trips going forward!
– Ravens Stadium Games for Top Teams
– FREE BEER PARTIES EACH SEASON!
– Performance Shirts (See below)
– Certified Refs
– More One-Day Tournaments
– More leagues to choose from
– Coaching with VOLO KIDS
How to Sign Up
- *Minimum players for a full flag football team depends on type of league.
- 8v8 Coed – 14 Player Min for Team
- 8v8 Mens – 12 Player Min for Team
- If you do not meet this minimum your team will be merged with free agents.
- A Captain must create a team and all the team members must “join” the team. The Captain can pay for everyone or you can split up the fee among team members.
- Yes! You can sign up together even if you do not have a full team!
- Have Captain “create team” & Note Estimated Players
- Teammates Join “team” (Before signup deadline)
- Once Registration is closed we will merge you with other small groups and free-agents
- Signing up as a solo player is the best way to meet people in Baltimore!
- We will place you with a small group and/or other free agents to form a full team after the registration closes.
- If you have a friend that decides to sign up just have them note to be put on the same team as you!
- Email email@example.com with sport & location preference, team size & the company you work for/are signing up
- Save Money! Pay for entire team with a corporate rate.
- Click here to learn more about Corporate and Alumni Teams
- Coed 8 vs 8 leagues are played with a minimum of 3 females on the field at all times.
- You must have a minimum of 5 players to play each week (1 female minimum for coed)
- All flags and other equipment are provided on the fields.
- All referee fees are included in your registration price, no need to bring money to the field.
- Baltimore football league seasons are 6 weeks + playoffs (all teams make playoffs unless they forfeit 2x)
Baltimore Football League Skill Level
- A Division – More competitive, still social
- B Division – Less competitive, more social
- Click here to view full rules
Players registered with Volo City Baltimore enjoy player perks such as:
- Team T-Shirts
- End of Season Free Beer Party
- Special Sponsor Opportunities (see what can happen in our leagues!)
- Invitation to all Volo City Events
Post Game Social
We are known as the most social league in Baltimore and that’s because we care about the bar experience!
What to expect at the bar
- Food & Drink Specials
- Dedicated space & reserved tables for your league
- League staff at the bar
- When possible, multiple sports will go to the same bar so you can meet lots of new people!
What up, what up!? Is everyone still crushing their resolutions!? We’ve got some great events going on this weekend to help keep you on track, check them out! Whether you’re looking to give back, get fit, find balance, or be a social butterfly, we have something for everyone! ❤️ Whiskey & Boots Bar Crawl 1/18…
Hey everyone! Happy New Year and welcome to the roaring 20’s! We have some awesome events happening this weekend that I’m sure will help you with those new year’s resolutions 😉 Whether you’re looking to give back, get fit, find balance, or be a social butterfly, we have something for everyone! ❤️ PLAYOFF Ravens Purple…
What’s up party people!? Are you ready for 2020!? Make sure you ring in the new year the right way by checking out these events! Whether you’re looking to give back, get fit, find balance, or be a social butterfly, we have something for everyone! ❤️ Charm City Trivia 1/5 | Cross Street Market |…
Just Coach a league one day a week (90 mins to 120 mins) with Volo Kids and play in as many Adult leagues as you want! (More Info). Leagues on weekdays and Saturday mornings.